What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The new Chrome Browser

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new browser, I just installed it and so far I quite like it....I'm wondering too if this could be the solution to all the crashes I have been having in Safari.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new browser, I just installed it and so far I quite like it....I'm wondering too if this could be the solution to all the crashes I have been having in Safari.

It would be sad if chrome is the solution to a crashing safari! Say it ain't so!!!! :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be sad if chrome is the solution to a crashing safari! Say it ain't so!!!! :)
Well I've been on my Air for hours now and so far no crashes....hope I just didn't tempt fate lol.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really beginning to like Chrome too.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm really beginning to like Chrome too.

Hehe. I here googles apps on iOS are better than their apps on android. Now you are saying their apps on iOS are better than apples apps on iOS. How totally ironic. :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hehe. I here googles apps on iOS are better than their apps on android. Now you are saying their apps on iOS are better than apples apps on iOS. How totally ironic. :)
it is isn't lol, Chrome does have some nice features, well worth trying for anyone still having crashes in Safari, if anyone does try it please let us know your thoughts on it.

Last edited:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Google knows too much about me already........

Then again I never had crashes with Safari or the others I use, Dolphin, iCab and Coast.
Just Lazy and use each for specific areas of interest.

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the Incognito browsing.

Most reactions