What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The green message

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I used to be able to send messages but no more, when I hit send it just sits there and will not send any message. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why it's happening or what I can do to fix it? Thanks, Squib.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you sure you are typing in the text portion and not the subject line? Check to be sure . It won't send if u don't put it in the proper place under text.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
squib said:
I used to be able to send messages but no more, when I hit send it just sits there and will not send any message. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why it's happening or what I can do to fix it? Thanks, Squib.

What you encountered is a known bug in the forum app. It's being looked after and will be fixed as soon as possible. Here's the workaround. You can either hit return after composing your post, then hit send. Your message will now be properly posted. Alternatively, you can hit the return key first, then type your message. Either way works equally well.

BTW, if the post you're typing is more than one line long, the send button becomes active as soon as you start typing the second line.

Last edited:
OP
squib

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Guess what I found out? I had an old message in there and it was a # that was no longer in use, as soon as I deleted that message it worked again!
So, if anyone else has this problem check the old messages.

Most reactions

Latest posts