What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Free Candle App

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They've updated the app and there are some new candles added. They also removed the little black smudge in the flame. Very classy!

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Do you mean the little tiny piece if black wick on the bottom of the flames? Because that is still there. On all the candles... And I don't see any new candles either.

The wicks are there, but there was at one time a flickering black smudge near the edge of the candle, sort of at the bottom of a halo around the flame. The two apple-shaped candles with the black ribbons were new to me, or maybe I'm just having a senior moment! lol.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you mean the little tiny piece if black wick on the bottom of the flames? Because that is still there. On all the candles... And I don't see any new candles either.

They just issued an app update. If you're not seeing the apple candles, you've not updated to the latest version.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Downloading now!

How cool is this I ask you.

Like a real candle on your iPad ? Typing with one finger while I hold my coffee cup :D!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts