What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Axis International Stand ???

stever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything new about
THIS stand ??

Has it come out yet?
How much it will be?

It says 'coming in May'.
I still want one!

write-stuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.richarddawkins.net
It says available in may. We're halfway through may already so maybe we will see more details soon. Doesn't look too interesting to me. I like to sit back in my recliner and that stand is only for desktop use. Funny how everyone wants to turn the iPad back into a computer monitor.

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
I just don't see the point of propping the iPad up like a monitor for anything other than watching a video or movie... and most cases have the ability to do that without the need for an additional stand. Walgreen's sells a laptop caddy in their stores for under $30 that comes in handy when sitting on the couch or in a chair and working on a notebook. I imagine it would come in handy for the iPad as well (wish I knew, damn in-store reservations). I got one as a gag gift for Christmas and love it.

Last edited:

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just don't see the point of propping the iPad up like a monitor for anything other than watching a video or movie... .

Me neither. In fact, I don't want to watch any movies on a desktop either.

Most reactions

Latest posts