What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stand from 3feet

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got yet another stand for my iPad. I'm up to 4 now (one 10 yr old foldable bookstand, one DIY foldable LEGO stand, one DIY frame stand and now this one). It's from 3feet. The quality is awesome, comes in lots of colors and relatively cheap too! I think they only sell them via Amazon.

I found out about them in an RSS feed article and decided to try one out since it was cheap. I love it! I did a search in this forum to see if anybody else had mentioned it, but the search came up empty. I've been away from this forum for over two months so maybe my search skills left me too LOL.

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just looked it up and it looks pretty substantial but I would have liked it a little bigger for the iPad. They show one in it and looks kind of over powered by the pad. Nice though.

OP
P

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
@geraldz - Uhhhhh..how did you get the word "SnakeClamp" from the word "3feet"?

@maryinredding - It actually doesn't get overpowered by the iPad. It's surprisingly stable for its size. The only instability I've encountered so far is in the lowest position out of the three possible positions...if you use it on squishy carpet. On a tabletop/hardwood floor, it's nice and stable.

geraldz

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Purpleorchid - I din't know "3 feet" was a company!

Most reactions