What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Aww thank you I have a 24 old son and my daughter will be 21 this year! And booo I'll be 48 in April

Your only 48! Your like the same age as my mother! U look younger than u are.
My mum wants grand children too but none of us are married . She Has asked us if would Like to get married ( me and my brother). I might be getting married early next year :)!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sanada said:
Your only 48! Your like the same age as my mother! U look younger than u are.
My mum wants grand children too but none of us are married . She Has asked us if would Like to get married ( me and my brother). I might be getting married early next year :)!

Aw thank you! Your Mom would love it! Having grand kids are like a gift that keeps on giving!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Aww thank you I have a 24 old son and my daughter will be 21 this year! And booo I'll be 48 in April

48 in August. I am too young for children let alone grand children lol.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
tlbaker said:
48 in August. I am too young for children let alone grand children lol.

I think you areso wrong...
If you just imagine to have a child now, then for the best age you already will be 60+! You will not be able to walk HER to the altar because you will aready be over 70 - if she would think the same you would do you might be able to recognize with 96 that it maight have been abit too late....

Me, 39, father of 4 between 16 (almost 17) and 3 years, looking forward to become a Grandfather when I'll be your age!

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My oldest child will be 50 this year, so I have the joy of great-grandchildren. They are as much a blessing as grand-children. Each age brings something new.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Czevski said:
My oldest child will be 50 this year, so I have the joy of great-grandchildren. They are as much a blessing as grand-children. Each age brings something new.
Your post is great to read. To be a GGparent is wonderful.
Also the fact that us oldies can happily embrace New Technology breaks moulds ;)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My grand mother spoils us! She always had and she still does even though she is old. One of her daughters isn't married but she is still young(not that young shes about 23)now my ma wants her married soon too. Aka she wants more grand kids!

My mum wants grand kids soon too. I can just go buy (or ask her to) myself a nice white wedding dress. Then do what u do with a wedding dress! GET MARRIED!!! But my dad can't come to it that I'll be getting married.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hpulmer said:
I think you areso wrong...
If you just imagine to have a child now, then for the best age you already will be 60+! You will not be able to walk HER to the altar because you will aready be over 70 - if she would think the same you would do you might be able to recognize with 96 that it maight have been abit too late....

Me, 39, father of 4 between 16 (almost 17) and 3 years, looking forward to become a Grandfather when I'll be your age!

Uhhhhh. I was being factious. I am never having children or grandchildren. Just a puppy!!! ;)

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Uhhhhh. I was being factious. I am never having children or grandchildren. Just a puppy!!! ;)

That's really depressing…

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
sanada said:
That's really depressing…

It is MY choice....

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
It is MY choice....

Yeah! It's just my house hold has so much people in it that I can't imagine it differently ;). I mean I don't know my house to be quiet . But however if u get I really nice playful puppy I could be nice :). Which I am thinking your house is like:). I would like a puppy too one thats playing lots likes to go jogging with me and do everything with me:) hmm that sounds nice have a puppy that goes and does everything with u.:)

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have. I used Virgin mobile. I had no problems. I got it at Best Buy and you only buy what you need.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions