What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just heard that Witney Houston died last night, aged 48!
That's sad, she was a troubled lady.
Only yesterday she was being promoted as abject on a TV show.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my god! Whitney Houston has died! 48 years old. She was at the Hilton hotel as she was going to the Grammy Awards tonight. Such a loss. Poor woman. No idea what's happened. She overcame so much. Can't believe this news. All my favourite singers and actors are dying. Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze, Steve Jobs, Leslie Nielsen......... Rest in peace.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

I've also just heard that Professor Mick Aston has left Time Team on channel 4. He was awesome. Crazy jumpers and mad professor hair. It won't be the same without him in it. Why are all the experts being dumbed down. We, the public, aren't stupid. Bring him back and pay them more, I say.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hello Loraco. That is a gorgeous grandchild you have there! My daughter is eighteen this year and the other is 14. Gulp! Doesn't the time fly? I remember them that size too!

Yea he almost walking he so much fun!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:
Thank you! He will be a year old end of March! I love being a Grandma!

You don't look like a grandma!! ;)

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2using iPF

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ah man. not my day today. been feelin down all day. these damn girls and their issues. how are you in a 4 year relationship but yet still believe the gossip and crap people say? shows me how mature you are

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
ah man. not my day today. been feelin down all day. these damn girls and their issues. how are you in a 4 year relationship but yet still believe the gossip and crap people say? shows me how mature you are

Remember it's Valentines today. So do something special. Although you should do each day. :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just been told my hubby has a skittles match tonight. Who the blooming hell puts a skittles cup game on Valentines night? Great night I'm going to have. Not happy. Apparently you can't move match games. Rant over

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day All!!!! Any plans for the day of love???

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Happy Valentines Day All!!!! Any plans for the day of love???

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

Nope !!! Coz I was dumped by my boy friend . But its Fine my brother 2 weeks ago was dumped by his girl friend:( so any way ...

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
You don't look like a grandma!! ;)

Sent from my Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 Tethered to iPad 2using iPF

Aww thank you I have a 24 old son and my daughter will be 21 this year! And booo I'll be 48 in April

Most reactions