What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
1- negotiating the sale of a book
2- setting up a web site, blog, Facebook page for said book
3- looking for parts for a banjo, learning to do simple engraving
4- talking myself into a RED camera
5- seriously considering a dog; looking around for a old dog so we have something in common. Perhaps we can share the same set of false teeth
6- running the numbers and considering the pros and cons of another girlfriend

that's about it.

Oh Bob, how are you? You always crack me up!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
5- seriously considering a dog; looking around for a old dog so we have something in common. Perhaps we can share the same set of false teeth
".......

that's about it.

You didn't write the dog chews ad which is on our TV, Bob? lol

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
Anyone have any special projects on at present?
My hubby is putting in a watering system and new plants around our new back deck.
This is the before image.

Mine are indoors projects. I started clearing junk from the garage. Got shot of old work related stuff. Papers into recycling and oddments to the charity shop. The garage still looks full. :(

I'm working with my cousins on our family history. I'm currently transcribing 18thC births and marriages from CDs for Lambeth onto a spreadsheet. Have to be methodical and work a bit at a time each day.

I have a book to review. It's a directory of UK Local History websites.

I am currently putting together the February edition of a magazine. It's only 24 pages long.

That keeps me out of mischief, ;)

Last edited:

rafael12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a deep interest in watching movies and the entertainment world. Is there anyone like me?

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
Just back from a four day trip to New York City - the highlight was our son's ceremony becoming an officer in the U. S. Navy Reserve. The event took place in the historic Fraunces Tavern near the south tip of Manhattan, then the reception was at the Down Town Association. We went Wednesday and came back Sunday. We had a chance to eat at one of our favorite restaurants as well as hit a couple new to us.

Sent from my iPad using 

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TMWeddle said:
Just back from a four day trip to New York City - the highlight was our son's ceremony becoming an officer in the U. S. Navy Reserve. The event took place in the historic Fraunces Tavern near the south tip of Manhattan, then the reception was at the Down Town Association. We went Wednesday and came back Sunday. We had a chance to eat at one of our favorite restaurants as well as hit a couple new to us.

Sent from my iPad using 

That must have been an unforgettable experience. Are any photos allowed?

anthonyalves

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My prediction for GarageBand for iPad. It has been noticed that although the app has enormous popularity and is the most seen app on YouTube, there seems to be very little updates on the app from customers requests and wish lists. I believe it is because Apple is gearing up for a release of a New iPad and that they will include GarageBand as part of their apps already on the iPad when shipped. I believe they will announce this inclusion and the new update to the app when they unveil the New iPad. I feel it will include but not limited to EQ, more FX chooses, More Loops, Flextime, Orchesta instruments like horns and strings, Bass Amps and more guitar pedals. Wave editors and midi editors as well. The app should come very close to the GarageBand for Lion. This will all be free when you purchase the New iPad in 2012.
What are you thoughts?

Most reactions

Latest posts