What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
I really hate it when no one replys to your request for help

I really hate it too. I thought it was a fairly easy question and all I wanted was a yes or no answer and if there was anything else I would really need to know. I would have posted it elsewhere, but couldn't find thebappropriate

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peacebaby21 said:
I really hate it too. I thought it was a fairly easy question and all I wanted was a yes or no answer and if there was anything else I would really need to know. I would have posted it elsewhere, but couldn't find thebappropriate

My iPad sent my message too early. Last sentence should have read: I would have posted it elsewhere, but couldn't find the appropriate thread. Besides, I knew the people who posted here and it seemed they were a bunch that could help!

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peacebaby21 said:
my ipad sent my message too early. Last sentence should have read: I would have posted it elsewhere, but couldn't find the appropriate thread. Besides, i knew the people who posted here and it seemed they were a bunch that could help!
. 

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
I really hate it when no one replys to your request for help[/QUOTE

Thank you Julie, for caring. . This flower is for you. I just need an answer!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:
I think we had 104º down here in Tucson!

So it is a tiny bit cooler there your only like an 1/2 hour from me! I'm in San Tan Valley!

Sent from my iPad to here!

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peacebaby21 said:
Hi All,

Can somebody tell me if I can sync my iPad to a different computer than the one I have been syncing it to? I know the other computer has to have iTunes downloaded to it, but I don't want to have any problems. TIA for any and all help! 

Nobody answers because it is in the wrong thread. Anyway, you log into the other computer with your iTunes account. Then you should first transfer from your iPad to the PC. So, there is no problem and the answer is yes.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:

I grew up in Tucson! And certainly don't miss the heat, but I do miss the monsoons. And of course Lucky Wishbone...

peacebaby21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moderation: contents of post deleted. You are warned that whining about forum Rules is not permitted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oppps oh boy! It's hot!

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:

So it is a tiny bit cooler there your only like an 1/2 hour from me! I'm in San Tan Valley!

I'm actually in Tempe for the weekend. It's hot here. At least Tucson has a bunch of outdoor places with lots of shade.

How's San Tan?

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just arrived in Milan. Now waiting for the connecting flight 6 Euro's for Internet. Not surprised in this country...... Even for the luggage trolley you need to pay.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions