What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blucente said:
Hey that's what my wife and I have planned, minus the motor home

Awesome and don't where else we are going after that we are just playin it by ear

Sent from my iPad to here!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So how many calories do you think you burn from washing a 32 foot motor home in 108 degrees? With only one dip in the pool to cool you down! I hope I have enough energy to dance now!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:
So how many calories do you think you burn from washing a 32 foot motor home in 108 degrees? With only one dip in the pool to cool you down! I hope I have enough energy to dance now!

I have calculated all those variables, it's a complex equation, the answer is 42.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:

I bet livestrong.com has a calculator for that!

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I have calculated all those variables, it's a complex equation, the answer is 42.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Yes 42 is a good # my Mom was born in 42 and today is her Birthday!

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Posts that are made with the sole purpose of discussing post counts are discouraged. They are self-perpetuating fluff posts that contribute nothing. A few have been deleted from this thread; other such posts will be removed wherever they are noticed.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A few weeks ago a pair of roofers carried out major repairs to the roof of 8 year old flats behind us. They took 3 weeks to complete a 4 day job. I told my wife they were "taking the Mick."

Last week, guess what! Yes. They were back redoing part of the roof. They worked without safety gear, no handrails around the roof etc. I hope all was cured. The job wasn't supervised.

Once a surveyor, always a surveyor I'm afraid!

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
A few weeks ago a pair of roofers carried out major repairs to the roof of 8 year old flats behind us. They took 3 weeks to complete a 4 day job. I told my wife they were "taking the Mick."

Last week, guess what! Yes. They were back redoing part of the roof. They worked without safety gear, no handrails around the roof etc. I hope all was cured. The job wasn't supervised.

Once a surveyor, always a surveyor I'm afraid!

That's just not right.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
That's just not right.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Absolutely rotten. I hope everything was insured. I'm sure it was as the building isn't that old.

Most reactions

Latest posts