Hayles66
iPF Novice
What did everyone think of SJ keynote address?
sent with love from my iPad on IPF
sent with love from my iPad on IPF
What did everyone think of SJ keynote address
KaiHD said:I'm a little bit disappointed, kinda. I expected more, I guess. It's just... Complicated. Although I'll update to iOS 5 when iPad arrives and it's available, I don't wanna pay $25/year to match up my iTunes to iCloud. The rest are okay... I prefer syncing anyway.
robertlc said:23 hours without a post? What about this thread rocketing?
I've been busy with work.
robertlc said:Got my Otterbox Defender case in the mail today.
Sure added some bulk to the iPad, but it's protected now.
Got a couple of small bubbles under the screen protector and a couple of specs of dust that flew under right when I put it on. Don't know what I can do about that.
iPad 2 is cool said:Sorry for not posting. Was out at a restaurant opening. The chef has 2 Michelin stars. Food was ok, not great. Hopefully the posts will continue to rocket.
Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.