What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Watching the Brits! Thank god they are leaving the drunkenness for afterwards. Well done Adele, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay and Blur

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Yes. A good show and well deserved awards. Chris Evans hasn't mentioned the awards ... Yet ....

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like Chris Evans. He never fails to make me laugh. It was a great show. I've watched the Brits for years and it is definitely slick as Noel Gallagher mentioned.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I like Chris Evans. He never fails to make me laugh. It was a great show. I've watched the Brits for years and it is definitely slick as Noel Gallagher mentioned.

Hi Hayley. Yes great, but why did Chris have to cut Adele short at the end? Programmes overrun for football extra time, so why not the Brits?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't see Chris Evans on the Brits myself. James Corden however had to stop her because Blur took too long with their acceptance speech earlier and nothing runs into the news EVER. Shame though as it was the most important award of the night apart from Blur. I have both her albums.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I didn't see Christ Evans on the Brits myself. James Corden however had to stop her because Blur took too long with their acceptance speech earlier and nothing runs into the news EVER. Shame though as it was the most important award of the night apart from Blur. I have both her albums.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

One Direction took time with their thanks. Also thanking the wrong radio station for voting for them. Still, they are young and new to the business..

Oh the joys of live TV... :( :)

iheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
ah man. not my day today. been feelin down all day. these damn girls and their issues. how are you in a 4 year relationship but yet still believe the gossip and crap people say? shows me how mature you are

Shame :(.

iPad madness!!!

iheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sanada said:
Shame I hate it when I get woken up. Like I was looking after my youngest cousin and she is 2 and a half she kept getting up and screaming for like an hour. And every night. I was looking after her for 3and a half weeks because her mum was really sick:(.

I really feel for u .

Shame sanada u always get stuck with all the work! Don't u? When ever I see u r like so tired and stuff.

iPad madness!!!

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iheart said:
Shame sanada u always get stuck with all the work! Don't u? When ever I see u r like so tired and stuff.

iPad madness!!!

Yeah ! I do. It's because I say I'll do it . With every body else's chores.

iPad madness!!!

iheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sanada said:
Yeah ! I do. It's because I say I'll do it . With every body else's chores.

iPad madness!!!

U have always been like that. I do take other peoples chores but I don't leave all my chores to see to other peoples!

iPad madness!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's Steve Jobs birthday today (24th February). So happy birthday Steve! The iPad 3 announcement won't be the same without your enthusiasm.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iheart said:
U have always been like that. I do take other peoples chores but I don't leave all my chores to see to other peoples!

iPad madness!!!

Ah, so is life a chore? :D

Most reactions

Latest posts