What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you for the extra search options!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's been a few days or weeks since I last tried searching the forum. Today I noticed that you added a custom Google search. It's probably been there since you updated the forum, and observant me just did not notice.

The results were excellent. Between the old and new search tools it should now be a lot easier to find relevant threads.

Thank you for constantly improving the forum. I much appreciate it.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
It's been a few days or weeks since I last tried searching the forum. Today I noticed that you added a custom Google search. It's probably been there since you updated the forum, and observant me just did not notice.

The results were excellent. Between the old and new search tools it should now be a lot easier to find relevant threads.

Thank you for constantly improving the forum. I much appreciate it.

And thank you for providing most of the threads that are worth searching for (not that I don't search for other users highly useful threads of course.......did I make a save there before I alienated around 120k members?)

The Archangel

OP
twerppoet

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You are welcome. Most is an exaggeration, but I do try to be helpful, when I'm in the mood.

You and many others do as much and often more, even if you don't realize it. All I really brought with me when I came here was some basic knowledge, and a willingness to learn and explore. Most of what I pass on now is what I've learned from you, others, and the iPad itself as I try to figure out just what the heck the OP did to the darn thing. :D

The not-so-new search is going to make it much easier. I don't always remember to save links to the good threads. Lazy and forgetful, both, am I. ;)

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
The not-so-new search is going to make it much easier. I don't always remember to save links to the good threads. Lazy and forgetful, both, am I. ;)

Me too, I should copy and paste more stuff to my notes app......I always regret not doing it later on!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts