What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terminal emulator

wschweizer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for some advice if anyone has found a good terminal emulator app?

OP
W

wschweizer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the truck equipment industry and we use a software program called FACS which is Not found many places outside our industry.

Lagranger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might checkout TinyTerm [ TN3270 3270 ANSI VT WYSE. Mobile Terminal Emulation for iPad and iPhone from Century ]. TT has a long history (as a win desktop app) for supporting many obscure/legacy terminal types. A while back they launched in iPad version. I don't know if it supports as many terminal types as the desktop version, but you might have a look.

[Note: I don't own or have any firsthand experience with the iOS app, so this is not an endorsement or recommendation]

sareenajhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am big fan of Apple Products. But, most of in is iphone. It is luxurious part of life that fulfills the need of to be connected with world as well amuses the Users or Owner. It's apps are awesome than any other devices like this. I like gaming apps as well Drawings apps too... You can get any kinda Apps from such kinda online apps store like Swakker. How do you swak? « Swakker you can have all kinda iphone and ipad Apps over here.

Swakker

Most reactions

Latest posts