What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Templates for Pages Pro

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do have Pages, so it's a good find. I don't have the space on the iPad right now, but I started the download. I'll finish it later when I've cleared some of the anklesnappers games off here.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the 'heads up' on this one - I do have Pages on my iPad, but now a rMBP owner & just ordered a new iMac (mainly for my wife who loves to do templates - will look into the options on Pages in OS X) - Dave :)

OP
leelai

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the 'heads up' on this one - I do have Pages on my iPad, but now a rMBP owner & just ordered a new iMac (mainly for my wife who loves to do templates - will look into the options on Pages in OS X) - Dave :)

A new iMac! How nice that would be.....I'd love one!

Glad you liked this one too!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
A new iMac! How nice that would be.....I'd love one!

Glad you liked this one too!

Hi Leelai - well I've been a little scarce from the forum this month - we've been making some major computer changes replacing my 6+ y/o laptop & now the 7+ y/o desktop - also transitioning from PC to Apple, so I've been spending a LOT of time reading about OS X; also, joined a couple of Mac forums which has been occupying my time - hopefully if all goes well, I'll be 'back to normal' in May - :) Dave - BTW - loving my new rMBP!

OP
leelai

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Leelai - well I've been a little scarce from the forum this month - we've been making some major computer changes replacing my 6+ y/o laptop & now the 7+ y/o desktop - also transitioning from PC to Apple, so I've been spending a LOT of time reading about OS X; also, joined a couple of Mac forums which has been occupying my time - hopefully if all goes well, I'll be 'back to normal' in May - :) Dave - BTW - loving my new rMBP!

Hi Dave..... how exciting to be receiving both of those, no wonder you've been busy! I have a MBP, a year and a half old now and I came from a PC also. I really should take the time to learn more about it. Maybe I can get some tips from you :O

I'm glad you're loving your rMBP, I hear they are amazing and I just love the look of the iMac.

We have a sister Forum you may like to have a look at, that is if you haven't already. ;)
http://www.appleforums.net/

Most reactions

Latest posts