What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telescoping Terminator stylus - anyone have this?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In my ongoing search for the perfect stylus I ran across this stylus, looks very interesting and comes with a new Velcro tip as apposed to the standard rubber tips. Sound like it will be much smoother it looks like its a finer tip which is my quest.

Has anyone tried this stylus? Please provide a review because the one I want pen + stylus is not cheap.
Of course STYLUS-R-US says this is the best ever yaddy ya ya same sales stuff you see al around.
But still the idea intreges me.

You check out this YouTube

image-3040364308.png

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Update

I found some not so positive post on anther forum on this company. In fact the owner told a prospective customer via email that she was to dumb to understand the instructions about pressing to hard on the tip. Also they advised her not to send any more email as they have flagged her as Junk Mail. I couldn't believe it.
Then other links which say the stylus is great!
Then I found this post from a review web site and they rated it Third of all available stylui
Wacom Bamboo Stylus - What's the Best iPad Stylus?
Still looking for real reviews from someone who has more than 2 post in the can.

Most reactions

Latest posts