What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking Videos off of an iPad2

kspector

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have taken some videos with my iPad 2 and the files are too large to email. How can I get these files off the iPad and onto a CD?
Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, photo & video transfer can be done wired to your computer via iTunes, and then 'burned' to a CD-R, or also wireless, the latter having many cloud and hard disc options; another choice which I use for images, is PhotoSync (app on your iPad & a companion program on your computer) - CHECK HERE, if interested - and please let us know what works out for you; may help others - :)

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When wired, just need to use the Windows Explorer pop-up to transfer videos and photos to your PC. You can drag and drop for, the DCIM folder to anywhere on your computer. Once there, you can do as you like with them.

Konoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobiledevice.blog.com
Yes, as what dhewson777 says, when you use that way to get the videos to computer, you can add them to iTunes playlist, then right click on the playlist to choose "Burn Playlist to Disc" after you insert the Blank DVD or CD in burner. (usually, the DVD Disc is better for videos burning).

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha! I just commented similar n another thread. But I used iExplorer on my iPhone and found my vids in iCamcorder folder and was able to drop them to my hard drive. It's free and works. Haven't used on iPad yet though but my rusty memory thinks it claims use on iPad. It's very cool and free.

Most reactions