What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best way to organize my personal videos between iPhone and iPad2

cmantz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.IdentityElements.com
I am trying to figure out the best way to organize/transfer my videos taken w/ my iPhone 4S to my iPad2. My daughter is a barrel racer and I have a lot of videos of her runs. She likes to then go back and watch her runs on the ipad to see what she did wrong (or right).

I am having a hard time trying to figure out the best way to move files between devices and keep them organized. I would like to have the ability to create separate folders and to be able to rename the file. Also, a way to archieve the files so that I have them for future reference when I take them off my ipad. In addition, if there was a way to watch in slow motion that would be GREAT.

I have tried to convert the .MOV files into .MP4 files and then organize them in iTunes as either movies or tv shows but it seems when I convert the files, it is either speeding up or slowing down the video playback on the ipad when we watch it.

Any suggestions? I don't use the Photo Stream as I don't want multiple copies of the same thing on all my devices...just taking up space.

Most reactions

Latest posts