What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tablets to Topple Notebooks in 2013?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Wouldn't that be due more to business decisions on the part of the developers of the various PC games, rather than any technical limitations in the iPad and other tablet computers?

I'm sure in some cases it would. Overall though, some games simply need more input options as in a mouse and keyboard. Larger screens help too. Age of empires for example may not work great using a touch screen. There are other games that are in the same boat. Neve say never though, we know how tablets are sort of taking over and even some hardcore gamers are getting into them. Within the next five years we may see some big time PC games ported over to tablets. What about games like Halo and call of duty? Would those play well on a tablet? I don't play them but I know they are popular.

Most reactions