What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Syncing calendars for two ipad3s

Davexevad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, first post here as cannot find an answer in history. Be gentle with me!

Is it possible for me to sync the calendar on my iPad 3 with my wife's so that we don't have to both enter the same info separately?

Cheers

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
I believe it would overwrite it, i might be wrong though

Unless your using microsoft exchange, or you could both setup a google account and link both your calendars together

OP
Davexevad

Davexevad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the response wytey. The Google idea sounds good if there is no way to link the iPad 3 calendars. I'll have a look at that while I wait for any other ideas. Thanks again.

OP
Davexevad

Davexevad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have tried Google calendar and it seems at the moment to be perfect. The added plus is that I can also access it from my Galaxy as can my wife from her iPhone of course.

Sorted and better than I thought. Thanks for the suggestions.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've found your best solution, but in case someone else stumbles by I though I'd mention:

With iOS 6, it is now possible to share iCloud calendars with other iCloud users directly from the iPad.

iCloudCalShare.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts