What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Pandora/iPad/iTunes to Airport

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an Airport and I stream music from iTunes to my sound system. I would like to know if there is a way that I can use Pandora and stream that either from my iPad or to iTunes and then to Airport.

I'm pretty sure it can be done but I've searched and searched. Does anyone know?

Garysloft

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad to Airport Express?

Did you figure this out? I want to buy an ipad but won't if I can't transmit pandora to my Airport Express. Can you do it? Thanks.

Gary

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The new Airplay announced by apple this month should be able to do this. Apparently the app will be called Stream to Me, but as yet it's still under review by apple. So hopefully we'll have something in the near future.

If it's a must have for you I'd wait a week and see what's happening. After all it could be terrible.....

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have both Apple TV 2 and Airport Express. It is not an option as of yet to stream Pandora to Airport Express, but I found through another forum, that all you have to do is switch to Airport Express in Itunes, then exit Itunes and go into Pandora and the music magically goes through the Airport Express.

Davefewox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have been trying to figure out which apps audio and or video are supported by airplay. Another forum member says pandora is out? I'm interested in streaming pandora and the public raido app?

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pandora works. I found out from some post. You start Pandora, go to Itunes on your Ipad, then switch the output to Airport, exit and then go back to Pandora. Works great and free.

Most reactions

Latest posts