What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sync Outlook Tasks

samsberr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whats the deal...
if this pad is syncing the tasks where does it put them...
It syncs the Contacts and Calendar just fine but no tasks.

Is there an app for this?

Thanks

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As far as I know, it is not a feature that Microsoft supports. I have tried several times over the years, and I eventually abandoned that feature of Outlook and Exchange.

I hope that someone will tell me I'm wrong tho.

Amorissette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As far as I know, it is not a feature that Microsoft supports. I have tried several times over the years, and I eventually abandoned that feature of Outlook and Exchange.

I hope that someone will tell me I'm wrong tho.

Hello, I own an iPad and a BlackBerry phone and the BlackBerry syncs all mail, contacts, calendar, tasks and notes over the air. It allows me to control a lot more stuff from my mailbox than the iPad (out of office notification etc).

I am looking for a better integration with ms exchange on the iPad. I use categories in outlook to tag stuff but no such things are found on the iPad.

I will post Wathey I can find.

Good luck to all.

Balibe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check the AppStore. There is a program called TaskTask HD that will sync with Exchange for $4.99 [may be others]. I haven't tried it and realize it is an additional cost, but it may fill the void.

Rlanger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would wait for Pocket Informant for the iPad (do a search, not allowed to post links yet) to come out. The developer provides a tool that syncs tasks.

Apparently it's been submitted to the App Store, but they're still waiting for approval.

Most reactions