What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shared task list between two iPads app

Docfry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

Has anyone seen a calendar/task manager app that can be synced between two ipads? It would be great if my wife and I could share a task list and calendar. If my wife wants me to pick up something on the way home she simply adds it to the task list. If I need my wife to wash my gym clothes, then I could just add it to the list. If my wife has scheduled a date night with friends, then I would see it on the calendar before I scheduled something at the same time.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Aaron

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are several apps, but the easiest would be anything that syncs with Toodledo. Toodledo is a free online task manager (you buy a subscription to get more features though). Many apps in the AppStore sync with Toodledo.

I personally have Pocket Informant as well as a defunct To Do app (There are many called ToDo, so read up on the descriptions if you choose to go this route). I have also tried just bookmarking the Toodledo.com site in Safari and making it an icon on my Home screen.

I sync my iPhone and my iPad using one or both of my apps. Tasks sync great across the two devices great since they link to the main Toodledo account.

I think I'll be switching to use Pocket Informant exclusively since it's got more features...even though I like my defunct To Do app (my particular one is no longer available in the App Store).

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh and re: calendars, you can share one Google calendar and set it up to sync using the built in Calendar app. If you decide to get Pocket Informant, it will sync Google calendars too. (That's why I'm switching to Pocket Informant. My tasks and calendar are in one app, instead of two different ones)

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Set up me.com you can try a 30 day free trial to see if nit works for you... Gooogle mail should work just as well, it's free

Most reactions