What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SwitchEasy Nude case for iPad. Possibly the BEST minimalist case! PIC link inside.

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now THAT'S the type of cover I want. I bought a cheap TPU skin for mine that is working pretty well, but the nude case looks even better. Especially with the included stand.

Orcapal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NOTE! I bought this cover and it is not compatible with the Apple Docking Station, nor is is compatible with the Camera Adapter. The docking station I could possible live with, but not the camera adapter. I'm going to either have to cut the cover or return it.

It is a pity, since I really like it.

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
I like the fact they don't plaster their logo on it. Actually, from the pictures, it looks like there's no logo anywhere, which is especially nice. I'd probably get the black one myself. (I think a lot of other cases add unnecessary bulk or dimension thus compromising the sleek and refined design of the iPad itself.)

Orcapal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the fact they don't plaster their logo on it. Actually, from the pictures, it looks like there's no logo anywhere, which is especially nice. I'd probably get the black one myself. (I think a lot of other cases add unnecessary bulk or dimension thus compromising the sleek and refined design of the iPad itself.)

There is one glyph, understated, near one edge.

sim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NOTE! I bought this cover and it is not compatible with the Apple Docking Station, nor is is compatible with the Camera Adapter. The docking station I could possible live with, but not the camera adapter. I'm going to either have to cut the cover or return it.

It is a pity, since I really like it.

Can you clarify how the camera kit doesn't fit? A photo would be especially cool

I had read elsewhere that it did. I of course ordered one tonight. Kind of a bummer if you have to pop the case off to use the kit. For $29 I am willing to hack it a little.

Steve

Orcapal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you clarify how the camera kit doesn't fit? A photo would be especially cool

As thin as the Nude is, the layer of plastic between bottom of the iPad and the surface of the dock keeps the iPad from fully settling onto the connector.

I used some EMT shears and a thin-bladed pocket knife to enlarge the opening on the Nude to fit. It now works. I'll need to work the edge a bit more so it looks more "finished".

ModifiedNude.jpg

Most reactions