What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SwitchEasy Brand?

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
After my kids go to bed, I can weigh mine on my postage scale. It definitely added some weight to mine but the security was worth it.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

I weighed my case today and it weighs 10oz, so a little lighter than the Canvas ..... Hmmmmm

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
After my kids go to bed, I can weigh mine on my postage scale. It definitely added some weight to mine but the security was worth it.

I weighed my case today and it weighs 10oz, so a little lighter than the Canvas ..... Hmmmmm

ha ha it's 3oz difference approx 1/5 of a lbs. If you want less weight I'd just go with smart cover and skins

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NAYo2002 said:
ha ha it's 3oz difference approx 1/5 of a lbs. If you want less weight I'd just go with smart cover and skins

When I'm at home I have it out of the case, but I have a rear Bodyguardz so I don't have to worry when I put it on any surface. Had the front Bodyguardz too, but took it off as I was very unhappy with the result.

I think I will stick with my current for for the time being as it does offer very good protection when I'm out and about, plus it has the "smart" feature too :)

ainofeau

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine today. Very happy with shipping and product.
I also did not get the cloth and squeegee

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ainofeau said:

Did you look in the fake iPad insert? Thats where mine was.

ColtsSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ainofeau said:

I didn't get the screen guard and notified Switcheasy, but I told them it was no big deal. I was happy with the case. They immediately sent me a guard anyway. Great customer service.

v0n

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Typing position 2 (to ensure inside of the cover doesn't come in contact with dirty surfaces):
IMAG0003.jpg

Did you come up with that one yourself? I haven't seen that position in any review or the SwitchEasy website. If so, very creative! :D

Nah I saw someone posted similar stance on macrumors forums.

You can always fold it inwards too as it is a snugger fit and also avoids dirt on the microfibre

Rich2putt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anybody attached the screen guard from SwitchEasy to the iPad screen? How does it look? Easy to install?

Thanks

gmaines

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my black canvas switcheasy today, was worried about the problem of the tight latch, not a problem, works great and I love it. does anyone know a good way to clean the canvas cover?

OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gmaines said:
I received my black canvas switcheasy today, was worried about the problem of the tight latch, not a problem, works great and I love it. does anyone know a good way to clean the canvas cover?

I just used a damp cloth when I spilled coffee on mine.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do owners of the Switcheasy case find it easy to take their iPad out of the case?

I tend to keep my iPad in my current case during the week for protection reasons, but at the weekend I like to use it out of the case so I can really enjoy it in it's natural state. I have a rear Bodyguardz to protect the back when I put it down.

doubledown7d

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Would you mind posting a pic of your ip2 in the black case, I don't think I've seen a candid pic of the black yet.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harters said:
Do owners of the Switcheasy case find it easy to take their iPad out of the case?

I tend to keep my iPad in my current case during the week for protection reasons, but at the weekend I like to use it out of the case so I can really enjoy it in it's natural state. I have a rear Bodyguardz to protect the back when I put it down.

In the case 24/7. If you take it out regularly it should become more easy, but is that really what you want?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts