What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SwitchEasy Brand?

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my shipping confirmation tonight. This made my day. I took my iPad to the pediatrician's office today and was so nervous just having the smart cover on it.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is like the first scratch on your new car. It hurts, but afterwards it becomes less painfull.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ColtsSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
I got my shipping confirmation tonight. This made my day. I took my iPad to the pediatrician's office today and was so nervous just having the smart cover on it.

I ordered mine last Friday, was told they were out of stock on Monday, then received a notice it shipped on Thursday. It seems like they're a pretty responsible company, just overwhelmed right now.

Good problem to have in this economy.

Bald Daddys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.balddaddys.com
I ordered mine on Tuesday (Brown) and was delivered today. Awesome service considering it had to travel from CA to FL in 2 days. So far, love the case. Have not had any of the problems others have had with clasping being difficult. Lid closes easily and securely. Only problem I had was with the screen protector. Lots of real estate to cover trying to keep the bubbles to a minimum. Was much easier to do with my iPhone. May just scrap it all together considering the screen is protected by the Canvas.

Patriks7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thought I would share that I just recieved my Canvas in charcoal, as well as Trim for iPhone and Ticker for iPod Nano! I was really surprised that my order came so fast, considering I live in Europe and when I ordered it last Sunday it said that the Canvas and Ticker are out of stock for two weeks. Now time to start with the unpacking :D oh and also wait for my iPad to finally get here... :(

drpotter2807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok...after a couple of days of lugging this thing around with me EVERYWHERE I can say I see no evidence of dirt (etc )marks on the grey cover. I am even more in love with this case now. Feels great, feels protected. I now am almost never without my iPad bc I feel confident about it's safety.

Definitely worth the frustration of delayed shipping.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my Canvas today in black and am in love. I swear it just hugs my iPad. It feels so secure and protected.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe a strange request, but does anyone know how much the Canvas weighs or the Canvas and iPad combined?

I have a Tagus 360 clone which I am very happy with, but it does add a bit of weight, but not much bulk. I really like the Canvas but I don't want the combination to be heavier than what I have now :)

Thanks

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After my kids go to bed, I can weigh mine on my postage scale. It definitely added some weight to mine but the security was worth it.

ColtsSN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my canvas today and it's really nice. But I didn't receive the Screen Guard with it. Not a huge concern, but I was wondering if everyone else got it with theirs?

I sent switcheasy an email asking about it.

OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my canvas today and it's really nice. But I didn't receive the Screen Guard with it. Not a huge concern, but I was wondering if everyone else got it with theirs?

I sent switcheasy an email asking about it.

Yea I def got mine, it was the last item inside the cardboard ipad.

OP
N

NAYo2002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe a strange request, but does anyone know how much the Canvas weighs or the Canvas and iPad combined?

I have a Tagus 360 clone which I am very happy with, but it does add a bit of weight, but not much bulk. I really like the Canvas but I don't want the combination to be heavier than what I have now :)

Thanks

Canvas is 13oz according to someone at macrumors

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
After my kids go to bed, I can weigh mine on my postage scale. It definitely added some weight to mine but the security was worth it.

Thank you :)

Most reactions

Latest posts