What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switch Easy Canvas...0 for 1.

IrishPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I received my Switch Easy Canvas today and sadly it has a monster bubble in the top. :( Im optimistic about their customer service based on what I have read here and elsewhere, so we shall see how it pans out.

Beyond the bubble, it looks to be a very promising case. I didnt find the feel to be as heavy as some reviews state, and in fact I wanted something a little more sturdy since I will travel with it and take it to work daily.

So far I really like the look and feel of it compared to others that I have seen and tried in stores, however I will save a full review with pics until I receive a replacement and can give it a few days worth of usage. Bummed I have to wait another batch of days for a replacement though. Hopefully they will ship one out right away and not ask me to return and then wait for the replacement etc. To be continued I guess...

OP
I

IrishPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3rd post...now allowed to post pics!

IMAG0113.jpg

OP
I

IrishPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So far so good...

Switch Easy responded to my email (sent through their Contact Us option on their website) within the hour asking for an email with pictures of the case.

OP
I

IrishPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update

Last night I received a ship notification from Switch Easy in regards to my new cover. I have to say that my experience with their customer service has been very positive. I had my concerns since they do not list a phone number, however they responded quickly to my emails and seem to be making the effort to resolve my issues.

Most reactions

Latest posts