What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor Case and Camera Kit compatibility issues

ospreyfe55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so I have only owned my iPad 2 for a week and I have noticed that with the Griffin Survivor case I am unable to use the apple camera kit because the case opening for the 30 pin connector is not wide enough. So my only option to use the kit is to remove the iPad from the case which defeats having the case. I was looking at extension cables and I am hearing mixed reviews as if they will work or not with the camera kit. I am looking at the RadTech ProCable Shortz dock extender. Their website states that its designed for small/restrictive ports and it works with apple's via adapter, but says noting about the camera kit. Does anyone have any insight on this?

brutphotography

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Camera kit also and have yet to test anything else with the Survivor case and the kit. :(

Actually returning the CK and getting a referb one from BB.

Most reactions