What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylus question

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_K

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright styli gurus, I need some suggestions. I just bought a Boxwave Slimline stylus. I got it because the rubber tip seemed like a better idea than a foam one and because I really like the smaller tip size. Now that I got it though, I have found two issues. One is that my iPad doesn't always register presses with it and two is that the tip is stupid squishy. So does anyone know if the SGP Kuel is any better? Or are there any similar styli that has a stiffer tip that the iPad might like better?

Thanks!

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SGP Kuel,similar to Boxwave Slimline stylus the one you bought,is one kind of capacitive touch screen stylus,Pen tip made with Speical silicon with high polymer abrasion-resistant coating,also with Strap Plug Can be Plugged into the earpiece port of the iPhone / iPad Capability of attaching the Kuel H10 onto the iPhone / iPad...which can be much more Operable and optional for your reach..and also cheap ones.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the very best stylus you can get at this time is the Jot. In the more conventional line, the best is the iFaraday. Check them both out on line. So, relative to your specific question, the answer is the iFaraday. It has some sort of conductive fabric tip, and is quite similar to the rubber tipped models, but far better.

The Jot has a clear plastic disk that swivels on a nib and is as precise as a pen.

Last edited:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright styli gurus, I need some suggestions. I just bought a Boxwave Slimline stylus. I got it because the rubber tip seemed like a better idea than a foam one and because I really like the smaller tip size. Now that I got it though, I have found two issues. One is that my iPad doesn't always register presses with it and two is that the tip is stupid squishy. So does anyone know if the SGP Kuel is any better? Or are there any similar styli that has a stiffer tip that the iPad might like better?

Thanks!
Remember, "Search" is your friend! The search feature is located in the top toolbar on every page of the forum. It's always worthwhile to perform a search before creating a new thread. More here...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...ead-before-starting-new-thread.html#post80110

We encourage you to ask questions and create new threads if you can't find the answer(s) you're looking for by following these instructions...

http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...ew-please-post-introduction-thread.html#post2

Since there are a number of threads already discussing stylus for the iPad this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts