What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on boxwave styli models

kaylag

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey All,

I've narrowed down my choice of stylus to boxwave products based on reviews vs. value for money. However, when I went to the boxwave website, I noticed that there are multiple models for which the specs/features/sizes are not very clearly differentiated...I was wondering if any of you could answer with specifics about the following models:

Boxwave Capacitive Stylus - I know this is their most popular stylus with rubber-tip
Boxwave Evertouch Capacitive Stylus - I believe this is similar to the previous stylus, except that it has a foam tip?
Boxwave Slimline Capacitive Stylus - rubber-tip, but how is it different from the 'skinny' stylus?
Boxwave Skinny Capacitive Stylus - rubber-tip, but how is it different from the 'slimline' stylus?

Thanks for all your responses/help!

Skooter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered from Boxwave but if you are looking for a dependable and inexpensive solution, iThrough.com has a great one -- see SKU 2931915; it is $2.99 for one and in quantities there is a break starting at 3 for $2.51. It is a 2 for 1 model including a ball point pen. My issue is I am terrible about holding on to these styli so a "cheap" solution works out well for me. If you have already ordered the Boxwave, which model did you end up buying and how would you rate it now?

Most reactions