What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone use a stylus?

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also saw one branded under QVS which looked identical to the Targus/Boxwave/Griffin.
Also, i just got a Roger iWand and it's great. I have a Zagg Invisible Shield too and it works fine with it- light smooth touch. I also have a Targus, but rather prefer the Stylus R Us one- it is a nice light touch and lets me write finer lines when I am jotting notes.

Last edited:

Mikeb41g

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have the iwand and once you get used to barely touching the screen, it is fabulous. Far superior than the Targus, which I also have

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed. And it took me no time to get used to the iWand. I leapt right to it. The way people talk I thought it would be a transition, but it wasn't any at all for me.

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have bought and tested Targus, Roger iWand from StylusRus, Alupen, Dagi, iFaraday, and Jot. For handwriting apps, the Adonit Jot is head and shoulders above the others. It has the accuracy of a ball point pen!

badphish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i use a griffin stylus since day one i like using a stylus, i took my screen protector off because it was scuffed
the targus stylus looks the same as the griffin but 7 dollars less

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought and tested Targus, Roger iWand from StylusRus, Alupen, Dagi, iFaraday, and Jot. For handwriting apps, the Adonit Jot is head and shoulders above the others. It has the accuracy of a ball point pen!

From the stylus guru, folks. His word is gospel.

Most reactions

Latest posts