What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Student Organizer

naman919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm starting grad school today and would like to find a good student organizer app. there are a couple in the app store but I would like some real input as to which is the best. some examples are Grade Pro, iStudiez, iHomework, etc...

I would like something that can deal with weighted grading scales and also has the ability to add semesters so I can keep a running GPA calc. syncing isn't a top priority, but calendar sync is preferrable.

anyone have some experience with any of these apps or have a better suggestion?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use iStudiez Pro. I'm back at school for a 2d degree (undergrad) and I find this very helpful to keep track of my assignments and such.

There is a way to do GPAs, both input by you and calculated by the app, but I've not tried it.

I like that I can store all my professors, view my schedule by day or week and see all my assignments. I use it all the time when I'm in school ... which starts back up in another week.

Sigh.

It just works for me. The Pro version is $2.99 (USD) in the App Store. But, there is a free Lite version so you can check it out to see if you like it.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts