What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck again

johnphilip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks I have just downloaded some photos to my iPad via pc and iTunes Big problem I have down load wrong file. I have tried to click on file to delete. But nothing is happening. How do I delete it using iTunes please.
Had trouble getting pictures onto me iPad. Lol. Now I have them on there want them of again.......it's a funny old world...or maybe it's just me......thanks for reading

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you want to delete them from iTunes and your iPad, then delete them from iTunes by right clicking, then sync with the pad. If you only want them removed from the iPad then before you sync, unselect the offending photo's.

OP
J

johnphilip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I don't follow you maybe it's getting a bit late here, but you say by right clicking in iTunes but were am I right clicking thanks I wish to delete the whole file,, thanks for your time

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeh, late for me as well, you need to remove the photograph from the folder where iTunes links to it, If you have consolidated your files, then the photo should be in the iTunes/media folder.

I always manually sync my iPad, so I select which photo's/tune's etc are to be synced, that way all I have to do is tick/untick the item under My Device in iTunes. Sorry for the confusion.

Most reactions