What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

files stuck in imovies

jake1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I tried loading a few mp4 files into imovies using itunes. they aren't showing up at all in the app though so I can't delete them, and I can't find a way to delete them in iTunes either. Anyone have a solution?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I tried loading a few mp4 files into imovies using itunes. they aren't showing up at all in the app though so I can't delete them, and I can't find a way to delete them in iTunes either. Anyone have a solution?

Are you using an iPad1 or an iPad2?? If it's an iPad2 can you see movies there that you take with the iPad's built-in camera or is it just imported movies that you can't see?

Also, have a look in the iPad's Photo app and see if the movies you tried to import are there.

Tim
Scotland

OP
J

jake1974

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's an iPad 2. Movies and pictures taken with the iPad work. If its in the Camera Roll folder iMovie will work with them. For some reason, the only imported video files that have worked are YouTube videos I downloaded in mp4 format using the KeepVid web site. I've tried using different conversion programs on other files using settings that duplicate what keepvid puts out, but it hasn't worked so far.

Most reactions