C Complexi iPF Noob Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location Holland Oct 17, 2012 #286 add me complexi
ChavonCmone iPF Noob Joined Jul 27, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Oct 17, 2012 #287 Add Me On Bakery Story Storm8Id Chavon19 Also Add Me On Fashion Story Chavon19
F Frances74 iPF Noob Joined Oct 17, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester Oct 17, 2012 #288 Add me Frances74 please
F Frances74 iPF Noob Joined Oct 17, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester Oct 17, 2012 #289 kimi178 said: Hi i need Storm8 ID's for Bakery Story. I leave tips and send gifts to all my friends. My Storm8 ID is: frances74. Kimi178 Add your name below so I can add you too. Thanks! Click to expand... Frances74
kimi178 said: Hi i need Storm8 ID's for Bakery Story. I leave tips and send gifts to all my friends. My Storm8 ID is: frances74. Kimi178 Add your name below so I can add you too. Thanks! Click to expand... Frances74
F Fishygirly iPF Noob Joined Oct 15, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Oct 19, 2012 #291 Please add me: Fishygirly
J JuicyDays iPF Noob Joined Jul 28, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Oct 19, 2012 #292 Please add me! I play every day. RiceCandies Add my bf too, he plays just as much 1stCaptainMok
B Brokenwingsj iPF Noob Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Tokyo Oct 20, 2012 #293 Pls add me oMuChuo
N NoEhliix iPF Noob Joined Oct 25, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Oct 25, 2012 #294 Add me Noehliix2
M Mck85 iPF Noob Joined Oct 27, 2012 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Oct 28, 2012 #295 Mck85 Restaurant and bakery!
P pblauture iPF Noob Joined Jul 28, 2012 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Oct 29, 2012 #296 Please add me patty242 Play bakery and restaurant daily!!!! Thanks
D Darrell1016 iPF Noob Joined May 11, 2012 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Texas Oct 29, 2012 #297 Plz add darrellsbakery
M Mabutaya iPF Noob Joined Feb 26, 2012 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Usa Nov 2, 2012 #298 pls add me storm id: bsg1028
MingoLina iPF Noob Joined Oct 8, 2012 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Nov 4, 2012 #299 Add MingoLina pls
F FlowRo iPF Noob Joined Nov 5, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Nov 5, 2012 #300 Neighbor request Hello Everybody, please add me for bakery story. Storm ID: FlowRo I'll accept every neighbor
Neighbor request Hello Everybody, please add me for bakery story. Storm ID: FlowRo I'll accept every neighbor