What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stories About Me, Social Storytelling App for iPad - I Have A Story to Tell, How Abou

MissBanana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Limited Cue proudly announces Stories About Me, an iPad storytelling application that helps kids with autism, kids with special needs and disabilities, and early learners in general to create their own social stories about themselves. With this application, users can build their own stories and share it with others.

Stories About Me helps children illustrating their ideas into words, stimulates their creativity and strengthens memory recall skill. It's an exceptional way for kids, especially kids with autism and special needs to have fun and learn at the same time. The app is also useful for teachers, moms and dads where they can enjoy the time with students or kids playing together and allow the kids to explore their imagination.

Download for FREE Stories About Me

tFARWMWqimZPZwyguBitR0-temp-upload.kxtdkahp.480x480-75.jpg
tFARWMWqimZPZwyguBitR0-temp-upload.zhijlsic.480x480-75.jpg

Feature Highlights:
  • Â¥ User-friendly navigation
  • Â¥ Stories playback with photo, sound, and audio
  • Â¥ Upload photos and voice recording
  • Â¥ Edit and reorganize existing stories and pages.
  • Â¥ DropBox Integration for data’s backup and sharing with friends.
Stories About Me is available on the Apple Application Store worldwide. It is a FREE download app allowing for creation and playback of one story. Unlimited stories and Dropbox functionality are available with a one-time in-app purchase.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site and social networking site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Last edited by a moderator:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum!

As we have an Apps for Special Needs Sub Forum I will transfer this announcement there.

Great app!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...what a wonderful app announcement to share with us! I believe this can be useful for many of our families and members that have loved ones that have Autsim spectrum.

Thank you for sharing! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts