What's new

Stolen iPad and iPhone

peter4711

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Is there anyway I can 'wipe' them? I have de-registered them both, with iTunes I have records of their serial numbers. SIM cards neutralised.?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
yes with a free app called find my iphone you can configure what u want to do if your idevice gotten into the wrong hand :thumbs:
 
Thanks reply. I have find my iPhone / iPad. Only work if lost item is switched on.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
I would like an app that zaps the contents of a stolen iPad / iPhone the next time in connects with wifi or 3G.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
lol so basically you already installed it but you dont know its capabilities but if you can find better app than that in term of price and features please share with us too :)
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom