What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still no web pages

Nancy SB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Overnite my iPad 3 stopped loading web pages (both from my wifi (local provider) and Verizon. Have tried suggestions I've found but no results. (home button, jiggle Safari, restart). I'm not a geek so appreciate untechie answers...thanks!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Overnite my iPad 3 stopped loading web pages (both from my wifi (local provider) and Verizon. Have tried suggestions I've found but no results. (home button, jiggle Safari, restart). I'm not a geek so appreciate untechie answers...thanks!

This might help. Turn off your router/modem for a minute and then turn back on. Sometimes known to help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could try resetting your network connections in settings, bare in mind it will delete any of your saved networks and you will have to enter your wifi passwords again.
Have you tried a soft reset on your ipad? Holding the home and power button until it fully resets and you see an apple logo (be sure to remove all your apps from the running taskbar first).

I would try these first.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also try closing down any running apps. If you don't already know, click Home button twice, you will see the running apps appear at the bottom of your iPad then close them by holding and clicking on the little red circle. Hopefully, that will clear your iPad and you will have Internet access. It has happened a couple of times to me and I found this has always worked.
Good luck

OP
N

Nancy SB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kudos!

Kudos and thanks! I'd already rebooted my router and restarted my iPad. BUT I had many apps open and once I closed them per your suggestion, my Internet was back! I'm glad I found this forum!

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kudos and thanks! I'd already rebooted my router and restarted my iPad. BUT I had many apps open and once I closed them per your suggestion, my Internet was back! I'm glad I found this forum!

Great stuff! This is indeed good news. Sometimes it the the most simple thing that causes major issues.
Take care

Most reactions

Latest posts