What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still no E-Mail

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know that others have posted things like this, but I still have not gotten even an E-Mail. I ordered mine June 21st, the shipping date was July 6th and the delivery date was July 9th. I still have not gotten a second E-Mail saying when the "Real" shipping date is. Some pople ordered theirs June 20th and 21st and already have them. Is this one just bad luck and I have to wait until July 9th to get it?

Last edited:
OP
I

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could possibly get one today, and then it would be here within about two days. Or maybe I actually have to wait until July 6th for it to ship.

OP
I

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still after 9 days no shipping e-mail. ordered June 21st and today is June 30th. It really is looking like I'll have to wait until July 6th to ship.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly how I feel. Mine is the 6th too, which is why I made my other post (Most impatient ipad fan).

I was going to repost the whole thing, but I would probably get told off.....

Anyway. Yeah, sucks to wait :D

Most reactions