What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Passes Away

OP
R

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A number of television news outlets are running clips of the Commencement Address delivered to the Stanford University Class of 2005 by Steve Jobs on June 12 that year. I thought folks might enjoy reading it in full:

Text of Steve Jobs' Commencement address (2005)

As Steve advised the graduating class that day...

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

I know I will do my best.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
so so sad,i have only been an Apple user for a short time but it has made a difference to my life,he will be sorely missed,bless him.

Sulayman Dauda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mr. Jobs created a multiple of variants of jobs to the world and his creativity and innovation will continue to create and generate jobs to yet, the future world. We missed the Ambassador of Peace Mr. Steve!
Sulayman Dauda Daura

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
so so sad,i have only been an Apple user for a short time but it has made a difference to my life,he will be sorely missed,bless him.

same here. Apple have only been part of my life for about 5 years. wish it was a lot sooner now. i've just taken delivery of my next series of Apple hardware for my work, so it'll extend a long time into the future.

rest in peace Steve

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It all started with an iPhone , Steve brought me to the world of Apple, he really has enriched my life for which I am grateful. I will enjoy my iMac iPad and iPhone thanks to a genius that was Steve Jobs. He will be remembered and missed. Much sympathy to his family 

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
richsadams said:
A number of television news outlets are running clips of the Commencement Address delivered to the Stanford University Class of 2005 by Steve Jobs on June 12 that year. I thought folks might enjoy reading it in full:

Text of Steve Jobs' Commencement address (2005)

As Steve advised the graduating class that day...

I know I will do my best.

Thank you for the link. What an inspiring human being he was.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read one of the memorials today that summed up his genius so well...We would have computers, and cell phones and the Internet and maybe even tablets without him, but with him we got devices of another kind. Technology of another kind that makes our lives and how we interact with others and our technology that is not only innovative, but beautiful. Who else could forge that perfect union. You will never be forgotten.

Most reactions

Latest posts