What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Jobs Passes Away

Snowlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As an "elder" in my eightieth decade, many times over the past several months I have told my family how grateful I was to Steve Jobs. I have been able to enjoy first my iPod, then my iPhone, then my iPad. I just know he was so far ahead of the times that he brought to the public these "magical toys" that have made my retirement far more involved and interesting than I could have dreamed. And in my heart I know without him, they might have come, but too late for me, and many like me. God bless his spirit wherever it is.

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just heard on the radio on the way home. It is so sad to lose such a remarkable person. What a gift he was to the world--not
Just because of his creativity, but because he was also a good person.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bill Gates

I'm truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs' death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.

Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives.

The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.

For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it's been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Steve jobs,

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Think Different.

Sent From my 1st gen 16GB Black jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Last edited by a moderator:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biller007 said:
Rip .. This will be bad for apple.

Steve Jobs' greatest creation isn't isn't the iPhone, iPad, iMac, iPod, iWhatever. It's in fact Apple inc. and with Tim Cook as captain of the ship, Apple will still be a great, whether one Apple falls dead from the tree or not.

Sent From my 1st gen 16GB Black jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found this on abc news and found it powerful so I thought I would share.

The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented.

I found out on my iPad 2.

+1 to that!!!

rest in peace...

Clarion

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a sad day for all of us Apple fans. I'm crushed. I pray that you may you have an eternal repose.

Most reactions