What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Step-by-Step Guide to Playing SNES Games on Your iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

Lifehacker has a great feature today that shows you exactly how to play SNES games on your iPad in just four easy steps. I know we’ve shown people playing SNES on their jailbroken iPads before, but this feature actually sets it all out for you like a very easy-to-follow instruction manual, including showing you how to jailbreak your iPad using Spirit. Provided you’re not averse to jailbreaking your iPad, with the risk, albeit minimal, that entails, go right ahead and follow the video instructions, but be sure to back up your iPad first of course.

Once you’ve jailbroken your iPad, you simply buy and download snes4iphone for $6, find yourself some game ROMs, and sync your Wii Remote to your iPad, all of which is explained very thoroughly on the video and in the feature. You should then be able to sit back and enjoy playing classic SNES games on your iPad!

Source: Lifehacker

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
<object width="400" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQtZcJoIt3o&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fQtZcJoIt3o&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="340"></embed></object>

Linkreincarnate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.linkreincarnate.com
You don't really need it. Anything that gets files onto the iPad and iFile will work... Honestly I would have done one of these too but I thought everyone already knew how... Oh well. Guess I'll just have to make a video of the completed arcade machine...

Most reactions

Latest posts