What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Step By Step Airplay Mirroring on iPad2 + AppleTV 2G

soccerking888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

greetings from Singapore! I just got 1 friend of mine to get an Apple TV 2G from US and I would like to try Airplay Mirroring on my iPad2. I've searched the forums, and it seems like information on the "how to" have been rather scattered. Any kind soul outta would be nice enough to post the step by step guide to a JB iPad2, JB Apple TV 2G on Airplay Mirroring please? Thanks!

tremblayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
Greetings from canada. You can't use this feature because it is only available in ios 5. Ios 5 only comes out in spring but you can view pictures and videos on your tv. If you see a tv with a triangle under, that means that you can watch what your doing on your tv.

You can video mirror with your ipad 2 now but you need to purchase a HDMI cable and the digital AV adapter from apple that is 45$ (in canada). If I were you, i would just wait until ios 5 comes out 

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ios 5 only comes out in spring...
Actually iOS 5 will be released this fall. From this year's WWDC:

1492sg5.jpg

tremblayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Actually iOS 5 will be released this fall. From this year's WWDC:

Sorry for my mistake. I live in quebec and I go to a french school so I mess up my seasons.

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
tremblayd said:
Sorry for my mistake. I live in quebec and I go to a french school so I mess up my seasons.

Tremblay... I would have bet your were from Quebec ;)

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts