What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

StarCraft 2 theme

Metatrox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SC2Ad.jpg

The theme works both in landscape and portrait quite well.

Here is the Home-Screen image.
SC2.jpg

Here is the Lock-Screen image
SC2Lock.jpg

You can either save these on your computer and sync with itunes or browse here with your ipad and save the images direct.

Thanks!

iPadUser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow those are really nice! Love Starcraft, might have to put these on for a month or two:).

Vanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am pretty new to the iPad and adding themes to it. I just got mine 2 days ago ^_^'. How do I add this amazing theme to my iPad? I did read your post about syncing with iTunes or adding them by saving the images directly to iPad, but I was hoping for maybe a compressed file or maybe an execute file with specific instructions on how to setup the theme up and position the lock/unlock bar and the widgets. Sorry for being such a noob.

FahQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am pretty new to the iPad and adding themes to it. I just got mine 2 days ago ^_^'. How do I add this amazing theme to my iPad? I did read your post about syncing with iTunes or adding them by saving the images directly to iPad, but I was hoping for maybe a compressed file or maybe an execute file with specific instructions on how to setup the theme up and position the lock/unlock bar and the widgets. Sorry for being such a noob.

It's not a "theme" as you would find on windows or a pc, rather you save the pics and set them as your home screen and lock screen backgrounds in the settings menu.

Vanz

iPF Noob
Reaction score

It's not a "theme" as you would find on windows or a pc, rather you save the pics and set them as your home screen and lock screen backgrounds in the settings menu.

Thanks. Wasn't sure until I played around with it.

Ipad Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty sweet. What would be even sweeter though is if I could play the game on the Ipad. Just imagine Star Craft 2 on the Ipad.

elipopotamo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey metatrox i know im commenting on a dead thread but ive been making this wallpaper into a theme over the last few days. originilly it was just going to be a personal theme and i wasnt going to post it but a couple of freinds of mine said i should seeing as there are very few complete and functional themes available. so my question is can i post this online? my plan was to include on the wallopaper or lockscreen "wallpaper and lockscreen by metatrox"
this is going to be a very complete theme comparable to the graphite theme

OP
M

Metatrox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah sure go ahead. If you could please add "by Metatrox". Let me know when your done I wanna see the final theme.

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Not a dead thread - this is a great thread.

The Starcraft Images are nice-looking and really work well. I love how they are set up.

The best thing about this thread is that it has given me some ideas concerning backgrounds and such for the iPad for doing pseudo-themes.

Thanks for bringing this up to the forefront.

Most reactions

Latest posts