What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Square?

sach2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting square for a business I'm will be starting soon. My question is there an app or a way to print a receipts right on the spot with my printer for people who don't have emails or don't do emails?

dMog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lots of apps out there for receipts .... buy an air printer and you will be set.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Yes with square you can setup a receipt printer or an optional cash drawer.

requirements for receipt printer say:
Star Micronics receipt printer, we recommend
Star TSP143LAN or Star TSP650

n
ow looking at these printers they require eithernet network connection so you would have to have that where ever you set it up.

I was at an arts festival over the weekend and they all were using square and other devices like it for credit card payments. What the people at the arts festival were doing was emailing the receipts and for people who didn't want email receipts or didn't have email, they had a receipt pad where they wrote the items purchased and total. Had the person sign the paper receipt and gave them their copy. This way, they took the payment with square and had a record of it in square, but gave the paper hand written copy to those who wanted one.

Most reactions