What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Springpad

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Downloading now, will tell you in a second.

***edit***

On the left hand side under My Stuff, click on notes.
swipe your finger from left to right over the note you would like to remove. A delet button will appear.

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
This thing looks like it can be very useful. Thanks for posting about it.

Lets say you have a check list and send out multiple people two find something. You could set it up so if someone gets something on the list they check it off and everyone else see's that its been checked off.

very interesting.

I also like the idea of just marking a page by clicking the java script bookmark and the page is auto sent to your iPad.

If anyone else is using this app and wants to share stuff you can add me as a freind, I registered with the username MikesTooLz.
http://springpadit.com/MikesTooLz

Last edited:

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very interesting. I'm really surprised that I havent heard about this app/service. It looks like Evernote in a lot of ways...but different. I'm a huge Evernote user, and it scares me to think about ever converting all of my notes and everything to another service. SpringPad doesnt appear to have gotten very good reviews in the App store (not that that means too much). I'd love to see you guys do a full review on it. I'm going to try it out this weekend with some home improvement projects we have going on...especially if it has a nice sharing feature as you mention Mike, where my wife can see the same stuff on her iPad.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. I'm impressed. It just made the front page of my iPad and iPhone4. I like how you can create an "app" - essentially there are a bunch of templates you can choose from that will lay your content out in different ways. Perfect for my home improvement projects. The one odd thing though is that "app" view is only on the web...it doesnt replicate to the iOS devices

naman919

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know how to create a bookmark hack in safari that will send a page to SpringPad? i have Instapaper and twitter setup this way and would love to add a SpringPad bookmark.

I'm aware I can email my SpringPad account but that's an extra step or two when performed.

Most reactions

Latest posts