What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorting music videos

Andreas67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I tag my music videos with album and artist. My iPhone and iPod Touch group them under videos -> music videos -> artist -> video title

On my iPad all music videos only sort unter music video by name. Can I change this?

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm annoyed by the separate video app, because it isn't compatible with watching video playlists. It just takes me to the stupid app, plays one and then stops. Plus I have a lot of videos and I'd like a better way to sort them in the video app.

OP
A

Andreas67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm annoyed by the separate video app, because it isn't compatible with watching video playlists. It just takes me to the stupid app, plays one and then stops. Plus I have a lot of videos and I'd like a better way to sort them in the video app.

Thanks. So I'am right, that Apple change the video app and there is no problem with my tagging. Hope they change this with the next update.

Most reactions