What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Something Dont Seem Right?

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got a blackberry torch and am very happy that i can dl files from my browser almost like you can with a pc or mac??

and i just get upset when I think that a phone can do it but when i go to dl file from safari on my ipad it says it cant???

uhmmm, lemmie guess, Apple would rather u dl from their app store, of course!! so they can milk u for all ur worth, lol

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I suggest you donate your iPad to a worthy cause. That way you will solve your problem, strike back at the Evil Empire and feel morally superior at the same time.

Damn feeling curmudgeonly this morning.......

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or you can just download a free downloaded from the app store. ;)

..I'm going to change my signature....

edit: done!

Last edited:

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol love the signature! And how else do you feel about to torch I was a little dissapointed with it. If that has any signs of what the new black pad will be like idk...do you feel like it is the best blackberry you have used?

Hawon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol love the signature! And how else do you feel about to torch I was a little dissapointed with it. If that has any signs of what the new black pad will be like idk...do you feel like it is the best blackberry you have used?

Many tech blogs already reported that black pad won't use blackberry os 6. I feel like BB will become like palm soon

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
uhmmm, lemmie guess, Apple would rather u dl from their app store, of course!! so they can milk u for all ur worth, lol
The last time I checked, being an entrepreneur in America was not against the law. What is illegal is someone holding a gun to your head and making you buy a tablet consumption device that won't do what you want it to do!

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, don't get me wrong, I still. Love my iPad a lot!

However there are certain things that upset me..

Do u know if you jb it gives u capability to dl from browser?

Anyways, as for the person who asked how's the bb torch, it's awesome, I tried the bb bold before and the bold 9000 is an awesome phone as well, the torch uses same processor which is lame as the bold 9000 caame out sometime in 2008 ? So 2 yrs later they are using same exact processor just with an upgraded os.. So it's not like much faster than the bold but storage wise u where really limited as to how much storage u can have for apps on bold, but the torch, u have 512 mb internal storage, and it comes with 4 gb card, 8 gb out the box, which is like nothing today, I got 16 gb sdhc card works fine, it's expandable to 32 gb card which I won't buy until prices go down, I rather just buy two 16 bg cards for 50 bucks rather than 32 gb card for over 130 bucks..

Anyway , that leads me to the next question, with micro sd cards being so small I'm sure they could have fit in a slot on iPad, if they can fit this slot in on phones?

But I guess apple was thinking it would make it ez'er to hack into the iPad with micro sd card slot?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine......

I suspect we need to wait for the next iteration of the iPad to get the goodies we really want.
They could only test a limited number before they released a new gadget with an uncertain future. Now they have over three and a half million users who are testing it in ways they never thought of.
They didn't consider it as a full computer and are probably bemused by those of us trying to turn it into one.
We shall of course succeed...........if not now then later.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess you're not Catholic!

The actual line is, "Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."

Which in English is, "Thereupon, I absolve you from your sins in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen."

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The actual line is, "Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."

————

You are all wrong, it means...

Jesus messed up by sacrificing himself, he should Have just lived and became a gigolo as he would of had females falling at his feet...

Most reactions

Latest posts