What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some general questions

Deejay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have had my pad for a couple Of days now (loving it btw) and have a couple of questions.

1. Does the keyboard have a Tab button and cursor keys?
2. What's the best way to treat a new battery, run it down fully or never run it down, or does it not matter?
3. Not important but can you have a wallpaper image made up of multiple images so it stretches across all pages, a 360 degree panorama say?

Thanks

Deejay.

NYHorsewoman

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can answer your second question. You will find a bunch of different answers on this, but buried on the apple site under batteries somewhere it says to let it run all the way down occassionally to make sure the guage is reading correctly. Hope that helps!

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Deejay said:
Hey all,

I have had my pad for a couple Of days now (loving it btw) and have a couple of questions.

1. Does the keyboard have a Tab button and cursor keys?
2. What's the best way to treat a new battery, run it down fully or never run it down, or does it not matter?
3. Not important but can you have a wallpaper image made up of multiple images so it stretches across all pages, a 360 degree panorama say?

Thanks

Deejay.

No cursor keys
No tab, but you can use multiple fingers on the space bar, 2,3,4,5 etc
In theory, the ipad uses lithion battery, which supposedly is not affected by memory issues, so charging whenever should be fine
re wallpaper, not that i know of, maybe possible is jailbroken

I bleed in 6 colours

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
For acurate cursor placement, tap and hold near where you want the cursor. A magnifying class will appear, then you can drag your finger to to move the cursor. For delicate placement rocking your finger slighly helps.

Most reactions