What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there some kind of universal clipboard?

MikeMoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Is there a copy and paste function and some kind of universal clipboard?

I'm looking for something that would let me for instance copy an address from a document and paste it into a forum post etc.

Question 2:

Is there a delete key, I can't find a way to delete copy when I'm typing other then putting the cursor behind what I want to get rid of and then hitting the back key?

I'm sure there will be more questions in the future, but I'm making progress.

It's hard going to a totally different operating system after as long as I've been working with computers.
I'm currently using Windows 8, and I didn't appreciate the need for the metro UI until I got my I pad and saw how hard it would be to run a Windows type interface on it.

We've been using the iPad a lot and the thing really get hot (it's about 90 degrees here today).
I've been letting it cool off in the house (thank heavens for air conditioning) for 15 minutes every hour or so.

I love the display, I have a 24" Dell Ultra Sharp monitor, and I can't wait for the day when computer monitors will have a large display of this quality.
Maybe 3840 by 2000 pixels!

All in all we are really happy with the iPad, my wife is sitting out on the porch with it right now.
At least it gets her out of the house! LOL

Thanks for the help everyone.

Mike

Most reactions

Latest posts